Commercial Inspection Services
We have inspected commercial properties in NH, ME, VT, RI and MA. We also service many national clients and can arrange for service to nationwide accounts. We can always customize our services to match any of your needs.
This website is specifically for inspections in Snohomish County Washington; for commercial inspections outside of this area please click on the link below.
- Certified for Phase One Environmental Assessments
- A member of New Hampshire Commercial Investment Board of Realtors and Environmental Consultants and Affiliates Network LLC
Our commercial property Inspection is an independent review of the condition of the building’s primary systems and elements and in general accordance with ASTM E 2018-01 Our comprehensive inspection includes the following items:
- Site Features
- Due Diligence Interviews
- Document Review
In addition to the comprehensive commercial building assessment, we also offer the following optional services:
- Phase I Environmental Site Assessment,we follow ASTM Standard E 1527-05 & -13, includes Vapor Encroachment ASTM Standard E 2600-10
- Transaction Screen Assessment, we follow ASTM Standard E 1528-06
- Mold Testing
- Radon Testing
- Building Permit Review
- Cost Estimates Of Repairs Required
- Water Quality Testing
- Lead Paint Testing
- Septic Inspection
We understand the importance of timely scheduling, efficient turnaround and effective communication with property owners, brokers and managers. NPI will work with you to meet your deadlines.
The NPI Inspection Report
At the conclusion of the inspection, you will receive an accurate, easy-to-read professional inspection report outlining our findings and recommendations. Digital photographs, included with the report, assist in documenting significant property deficiencies where appropriate.
Designed to Meet Your Needs
NPI is accustomed to performing a variety of inspection tasks for clients, including:
- Comprehensive inspections for buyers/investors prior to closing
- Pre-lease or exit inspections for tenants to protect damage deposits
- Partial inspections, such as roofs
- Inspections to meet lender requirements
- Walk-through, pre-bid assessments for potential buyers
- New construction progress inspections and final inspections
- Phase 1 Environmental Site Assessments
Your Premier Marysville WA Home and Commercial Inspection Company | Let this experienced National Property Inspector help keep you from buying The Money Pit. We’ll alert you to any and all health or safety issues and maintenance needs of the home you’re looking to buy.
National Property Inspections of Marysville WA will be your home and commercial buying or selling advocate! We are committed to providing you with outstanding service. We’re highly experienced and extremely thorough. If you’re looking to buy or sell in the Marysville WA area, we can help!
We’ll Help Keep You From Buying The Money Pit!
Call National Property Inspections of Marysville WA Today (360) 208-2635 or Click To Schedule Online 24/7 Right From Our Website